- I upgraded our Kaltura instance, and usually, when I do the upgrade I run the install script and pass it an answer file. However, this time I decided to just create a brand new answer template from scratch and I got all the question entries correct for the first time. It 's like 50 answers, so I was pretty impressed.
- I delved back into the world of Primo harvesting probably at a bad time as there was a lot of Primo changes going on, but I was able to set up a pipe for the new Academic Commons, and also update the normalization rule for the journal articles in DSpace to be articles and the libguide PNX records to be websites.
Friday, March 30, 2018
Ides of March: Kaltura upgrade, OAI harvesting, Primo Explore
Three different systems things that I worked on the first couple of weeks of March: